Below is a general list of our professional services, please give us a call to discuss your project in more detail and how we may help.
1. Site Investigations:
- Engineering Boreholes and Test Pits including Diamond Coring;
- Borehole and Test Pit field logging and database entry;
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer Testing;
- Laboratory sample collection;
- Installation of groundwater monitoring wells and inclinometer casing;
- Piezometer and inclinometer monitoring;
- Landslide Hazard Mapping and Risk Assessment;
- Pavement Condition Mapping;
- Rock Defect Mapping including Scanline Mapping;
- Pavement Investigations inc. Benkelman beam etc.; and
- UAV inspection and Photogrammetry.
- Factual Reports;
- Slope Stability Assessments;
- Options assessment and preliminary costing;
- Detailed Analysis and Design; and
- Detailed Construction Cost Estimates.
3. Geotechnical Analysis and Design:
- Deep foundations;
- Complex retaining structures;
- Soil Nails;
- Cantilever retaining walls;
- Rock Bolts;
- Tensioned Mesh;
- Soil Mechanics Rock Mechanics;
- Rock and Soil Landslide Hazard mitigation measures; and
- Drafting – Construction Drawing Sets.
4. Pavements Analysis and Design:
- Flexible pavements including Granular and Deep lift AC inc. hybrids;
- Rigid concrete pavements for freeway and industrial use;
- Greenfields Pavement design;
- Pavement rehabilitation design;
- Pavement options assessment; and
- Drafting – Construction drawing sets.
- Detailed Schedule of Rates construction cost estimates;
- Tender Documents including Contracts and Specifications;
- Tendering including Tender Assessment; and
- Principal Appointed Person and Contract Administration.